• Automatic sensor regeneration when equipped with the communications option and used with Jerome® Communication Software (JCS) program and the Jerome® data logger.
• Regulated film heat voltage during sensor regeneration. This allows the sensor to clean properly with voltages from 100-130 VAC (or 200-260 VAC).
• Survey mode can be locked in.
• DIP switch setting can change the digital meter readings from mg/m3 Hg to nanograms (ng) of Hg. See page 22.
• The Jerome® 431 can be operated from 100-130 or 200-260 VAC. To change the default voltage range, refer to Setting the Input Voltage, page 21.
Please call us today for more information: